At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as Test Engineer and you’ll be looking
at a career-defining role based in Stockholm.
The Test Engineer will be working with the specific application of the wayside system within region North. The main responsibility in the role as Test Engineer is to verify that the wayside system fulfills the railway signaling requirements. Tests will be carried out on target machine and in a virtual environment doing manual test or implementing and maintaining automated test cases.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set up test environment
- Execute test cases
- Report and analyze non-conformity reports
- Analyze and report test result.
- Plan test activities
- Analyze system requirements and write Test Specification
- Perform bid estimations
- Lab responsibility: Installation, configuration and maintenance of hardware and software including simulators that are needed to be able to perform wayside specific application system test in lab.
- Cooperation with employees within the team and department to continuously improve system knowledge and improve way of working.
- Bachelor of Engineering. Alternatively, any equivalent degree or work experience.
- Vocational university with orientation towards railway.
- Railway signaling knowledge
- 2-5 years post graduate work experience as software tester engineer
- Computer knowledge for example installation of operating systems, drivers and network configuration
- Pyhton and Linux knowledge (optional)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org