At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Safety Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm (Sweden). Do you want to be part of that?
As a Safety Engineer, you will be responsible for the execution and coordination of safety activities in customer projects, you will ensure that the delivered systems are safe and fulfil the public expectations.
- Defining safety-related activities for the projects (Crossrail, high speed Zefiro train)
- Monitoring the progress of the safety-related activities and gathering results
- Writing the safety evidence of the system
- Cooperate with the rest of the project core team
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company’s safety processes
- Preparing the SRAC report, the TSR report, Risk Analysis, FTA and FMECA for the Specific Application
- Relevant engineering degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering field preferably as safety engineer or system engineer
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards (EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, ERTMS)
- High expertise in Technical writing
- Process oriented (Hazard and Operability Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis etc.)
- Advanced English language skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Safety Engineering
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Ansök senast 2019-10-12
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org