At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Commissioning Manager and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm, Sweden.
RCS/ITC department at Bombardier Stockholm:
- RCS/ITC is a well-functioning group of engineers, with a great team spirit. There are possibilities to expand your technical knowledges and project skills.
- The department has a close collaboration with product engineers - since the many products used on the railway are being developed in the Stockholm office.
- The work consists of a well-balanced mix of preparation work in office and test and commissioning activities on site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare commissioning related documentation, such as commissioning plan, -instructions, -records and make sure it is reviewed, accessible and archived according to project routines.
- Prepare schedules for commissioning activities, in cooperation with Work Package Owner and Test Leaders.
- Perform system delivery tests (a.k.a. FAT), or delegate to another qualified person.
- Ensuring that requests for dispositions, closed track and other protective measures are carried out.
- Make sure that involved personnel have correct qualifications and authorizations for their tasks.
- Make sure work is carried out with respect to personal safety.
- Make sure that work is carried out according to Bombardier instructions and the rules and regulations of the infrastructure owners.
- Participate in meetings which affect commissioning activities at the installation site.
- Take care of coordination with other interested parties regarding issues that affect commissioning activities.
- Make sure that all commissioning activities are executed and documented.
- Inform involved personnel about applicable rules during commissioning.
- Lead and follow-up commissioning activities during the final commissioning phase (inkopplingen).
- Keep a diary (logbook) during commissioning.
- Perform sign-off and handing over for commercial operation to the customer.
- Check the Control documentation with respect to any remarks and comments and make sure that all test records are correctly filled in and signed.
- Report and file Non-Conformity Reports according to established routines, both project- and department related.
- Be supportive regarding handling and updates of the ITC documentation, e.g. department documentation.
- Report progress to Site Manager and Work Package Owner.
- Certified from Trafikverket as a signal technial commissioning inspector (signalteknisk ibruktagandebesiktningsman / besiktningsman) in the categories Ställverk 95 (I,Y,F), ATC balises, level crossings and line block systems.
- Is expected to gain approval as a Commissioning Leader (ibruktagningsledare) for projects involving the above products.
- Well experienced in Trafikverkets governing processes of installation, test and commissioning.
- Well experienced of work on or around railway tracks.
- Advanced knowledge of railway signalling systems.
- Experience in reading and interpreting drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Fluent in Swedish and English language, written and spoken.
- Ability to travel as it is a natural part of the job.
- Approved medical examination for work on the railway
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Administrative Services
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Järnvägsjobb.se drivs av Järnvägsbranschens samverkansforum, JBS. Har du frågor om webbplatsen kan du kontakta email@example.com